7/05/2007

Referrals

July's referrals are starting to arrive. Dates covered appears to be 11/8/05-11/14/05. During all this, I was trying to correct a clerical mistake on our I-600A. When we arrived for our fingerprinting appointment (biometrics), the check in person noticed that my name was recorded as Kristina Fielder rather than Kristina Wu. Amazingly I was able to get my fingerprints done by having our agency fax a copy of our marriage certificate. That was followed by emails to Chicago USCIS and Hand in Hand. Both responded promptly. We were instructed to submit the message in writing with our signatures. I am still waiting for all sort of problem to occur because of this, but I know that in the end it's just a lot of paperwork and phone calls. Perhaps this is how God leads us to our daughter since he can't do the matching for CCAA. Even though I am still complaining about our fingerprinting delay last time we adopted, we would not have been matched with Esther if it were not for the delay.

No comments: