8/08/2007

Blogs and More..


I haven't posted in while, but it's not because I have lost interest in blogging. Far from it, in fact, I was busy checking out all the different blogging services and testing them out (while neglecting my childrenGrin 5). It did not take long for me to decide that Wordpress is too user unfriendly for me. Took me a while to decide on Type Pad. I liked the increased options and flexibility, but really was not thrill to have to pay for it. Plus, it's not integrated with google's Picasa which I use. Fortunately, Apple announced the arrival of iLife 08 with much improved iPhoto and .mac. The new features will allow me to easily create a more complete website. I am waiting for my order from Apple to arrive to start on my project. I think I'll have a different page for each of my kids, a web gallery and a link to my blogger blog.

I am not too unhappy about the new iMac release, even though I just bought mine a few month ago. I really like the previous all white design and find the new metallic look too "cold". No real big changes in hardware other than the expected improvement with advancing time. I wish they come out with Leopard already! I want to do a clean install and really don't want to have to move too much data around. I really like computers.Giggle 3

No comments: