6/19/2007

Logged in At USCIS

June 19, 2007
Received a letter from USCIS saying our filed was logged in June 11, 2007. However, no fingerprints until home study is sent. Vickie says in couple of weeks. Just as well. Spoke with Sonia from Hand in Hand. She feels that we need more documents to prove that not only was I born in Taiwan but is actually ethnically Chinese, since the certificate of citizenship does not state ethnicity. I pointed it out to her that there are no document that states ethnicity from Taiwan, most Taiwanese are just Taiwanese not a mixture of Irish/German/etc...Granted that the population both in Taiwan and in China is actually genetically diverse, politically speakingk we are just Chinese as only Chinese can be... how about looking at my picture? I suppose I could have been half Japnese? Anyways, we will be sending them the same stuff as last time, which is no problem with me. There are certainly enough evidence that I am about as Chinese as one could get short of being born in mainly China. But hay, according to PROC, Taiwan is definitely part of China so no problems...

No comments: